Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sneak Peak into the Studio!

The Willow Brook Art Studio is a great space! There are tons of built in cabinets, a wall of windows, two sinks, and an additional storage room.  This is my first year teaching art in Willow Brook Elementary School and I spent a lot of time getting acquainted with the room and all the materials prior to the school year beginning.  Here are a few photos of my progress!  Just wait until you see what we are working on for our space!
The room was clean and ready for some personal touches.
I have been inspired by some great Art leaders on Pinterest!
I want to use the cubbies for diplays...

hand painted bulletin boarders make a unique statement!
We need some green...

hand-painted furniture...


colorful touches
getting some things hanging too!



No comments:

Post a Comment